Tuesday, May 11, 2010

HTC Desire


HTC Hero is my first Android phone. I have been quite happy with it. However, I wanted to upgrade to a more powerful phone with a higher resolution display and running Android 2.1. After comparing the Android phones available here in Finland, I ended up having two alternatives:
Google Nexus One and HTC Desire. These two phones are almost identical - at least hardware wise. Both phones are manufactured by HTC. I decided to buy HTC Desire, basically for the following two main reasons: Desire is about 100 € cheaper than Nexus One here in Finland, and it features the Sense UI which I loved already in HTC Hero. I have been using HTC Desire now for couple of weeks, and I have to say that I really like it. HTC Desire is fast and responsive, features superb AMOLED display, and has a nice industrial design that feels comfortable on hand. Furthermore, the improvements in and extensions to Sense UI provide even better user experience than in HTC Hero. I am also impressed the quality of the software. I have not yet experienced any software crashes nor any other problems worth mentioning. So, really an awesome phone - I love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment