Thursday, May 20, 2010

Samsung Galaxy S

I have never had a Samsung phone, but Samsung's new Galaxy S Android phone is a beast that I would definitely consider to buy. Awesome Super AMOLED 4" display, 1 GHz Snapdragon, super fast 3D graphics packed into a thin and sleek device. I just hope that Samsung will provide Android updates more timely basis than HTC. HTC Android phones are just great, but because of the Sense UI they use, it usually takes too long for HTC to provide an updated firmware whenever a new Android OS version is released. Hopefully, Android version 2.2 entitled Froyo will change this with its more flexible update delivery and management system. So, I really hope that HTC will be quick this time in delivering Froyo to my great HTC Desire phone, or I have to consider changing it ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment